The Ub-CHOP2-Reporter Deubiquitylation Assay consists of ubiquitin fused to a reporter enzyme, as well as a separate reagent substrate for the reporter enzyme. When fused to ubiquitin, the reporter is rendered catalytically inactive. Following cleavage of the Ub-reporter system by the isopeptidase, the free (and now active) reporter subsequently acts upon its substrate. Thus, in this coupled assay, the signal generated by cleavage of the reporter enzyme’s substrate is a quantitative measure of isopeptidase activity. This product is protected by one or more US or Foreign patents. Please read the Limited Use Label License to learn more. By purchasing this product, the purchaser agrees to comply with these terms.
- Reporter System 375 ul (4uM)975
- Ub-CHOP2-Reporter (Reporter System): 1 x 375 μL (4 μM)
- USP2 (Control Isopeptidase) 2 x 10 µl (2µM)
- Reporter Substrate 2 1 x 30 µl (25 µM)
- Control Fluorophore 2 1 x 20µl (1mM)
|Storage||-80° C, avoid freeze/thaw cycles|