LifeSensors, Inc. is a leader in the emerging life science research of novel protein production
platform and ubiquitin pathway drug discovery technologies. We market discovery tools and consumable
research kits to academic, government and commercial laboratories worldwide in a mix of product
categories in the field of biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, neurobiology, molecular biology, and
drug discovery. LifeSensors, Inc. has developed broad technology platforms for PROTAC drug discovery
and tools for mass spec proteomics. We are developing personalized medicine for neurodegenerative
diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease (AD/PD). Successful candidate will be responsible
for establishing business relationship, licensing agreements with pharmaceutical and biotech partners,
developing and implementing marketing strategies and identifying / developing new product ideas.
• Prepare strategic plans for marketing LifeSensors Inc. technologies and discovery platform
• Ensure a steady flow of quality BD meetings with partners and prospective partners
• Ensure LifeSensors Inc. team members are adequately briefed on the outcome of partner interest
• Make presentations on UPS/PROTACs, prepare project proposals for biotech/pharma
• Negotiate and secure contracts/partnerships agreements and feasibility studies
• Contribute to the maintenance of the computerized partner and prospect database CRM, web site etc.
• Carry out market research, competitor and partner surveys as required
• BS/MS or PhD in Life Sciences or related experience
• Knowledgeable in the ubiquitin proteasome system or preferably life science research
• Strong ability to identify, prioritize, and execute business objectives to grow revenue
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• A self-starter, independent thinker as well as a team player
• Outgoing, friendly, and confident personality, able to effectively engage customers across a range
• Must have the ability to travel for client meetings, trade shows, research conferences and exhibitions
• High energy and can energize others
• Persistent in getting tasks done as planned and on time and finding solutions to obstacles
• Self-starter, multi-tasking, well organized and reliable
• Outstanding communications skills with a sense of diplomacy and tactics necessary to be successful
• Excellent presentation skills, combining technical capacity to influence and convince
• A creative and solutions-oriented approach dedicated to achieving high goals
In addition to competitive salary, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes, medical, dental, and vision coverage, FSA, 401K with a company match, generous PTO policy, and life insurance programs.
PROTAC IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF ARVINAS OPERATIONS, INC., AND IS USED UNDER LICENSE.
Our business development team works with customers to develop simple and cost effective work plans. We facilitate a smooth transfer of our technology, offering transfer and licensing terms that fit the needs of the client’s laboratory and organization. Our team is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art products to help put your research and development efforts into the forefront. We’ve developed non-traditional approaches and scalable discounts to bring our technology to your lab.